- BS degree in Engineering, Industrial Management, Business or related discipline is required
- Masters of Science or MBA is preferred
- Over 15 years of experience in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Engineering, or Quality Assurance.
- Prefer quality experience with aerospace or defense industry.
- Must possess demonstrated ability to implement change and be results focused.
- Detailed knowledge of lean manufacturing / continuous improvement techniques.
- Must possess excellent organizational and team working/building skills.
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communiation skills required.
- Professional certification preferred (ASQ, CQE, CQM)
- Computer skills in PC windows/software required with knowledge of current versions of Microsoft Word, Excel and Project with PowerPoint and Access preferred.
- Effective influencer across all levels of the organization.
- Leadership skills: Ability to lead people, coach and mentor staff; ability to lead with integrity, honesty and trust.
- Analytical and organizational skills: Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations; ability to review and compare data to identify inconsistencies and determine priorities. Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and assignments.
All positions at Kaman Aerospace Group require access to information or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US citizens or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently, all applicants must be US Citizens or US Permanent Residents ("green card holders") and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights to be considered for a position.